If you read my weekend recap you saw that I am working on a little bookshelf styling of my own. It’s an art I tell ya! The shelves have to be perfectly imperfect. I’m half way there but I need a few more books and accessories to finish. As if I need an excuse to buy more beautiful books! But I do have a few tips on how to style your bookshelves that always work for me and some inspiration spaces.
1. Book placement…place some vertical & others horizontal even within the same shelf.
2. Use decorative objects but stick with a common color scheme.
3. Add in organic materials…shells, wooden accents or something you collect.
4. Try coordinating the colors of the books.
5. Art-stack framed pieces on the shelves, hang them from the molding, etc.
Do you have any fool proof tips for bookshelf styling? What’s your favorite look? Crammed and cluttered or simple + clean shelves?